Proven industry executives who help identify, evaluate and enhance portfolio companies.
An advisory board comprising distinguished executives from Apta Capital’s target industries.
Andy Russell, Executive Partner
Andy Russell is former President and CEO of AGA Marketing & Design, the only advertising agency ever to be named a finalist for the Malcolm Baldrige Award. Prior to AGA, Andy developed his brand management expertise in previous positions at Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo. Key highlights include:
- At AGA Marketing & Design, Andy developed a professional sales organization, dramatically improved efficiency and client retention, opened a London office, and took EBITDA from a loss to consistent profits of over $10 million. He upgraded the client roster to include companies such as Lowe’s, Office Depot, Mercedez-Benz USA, JCPenney, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Avon, Marks & Spencer, Manchester United and Harrod’s.
- At PepsiCo, he led the process from funding through design and start-up of the company's largest sales, bottling and distribution location.
- At Procter & Gamble he led largest natural glycerine refinery in the US through record growth and profitability. He also participated in the launch of Liquid Tide and worked on the Ivory Soap, Dawn and Joy brands.
Areas of Expertise:
- Transformational multichannel brand development
- Service organizational transformation through process improvement
- Diverse leadership skills based on multi-country and multi-segment experience
- Financial management through supplier and cashflow optimization